Silicone Macaron & Meringue Mat
A fantastic non-stick, reusable, double sided mat with printed circle guides, for making Macarons & Meringues etc.
Makes either 35 Macarons (35mm dia.) or 12 Meringues (75mm dia.)
Also suitable for biscuits, tuile, breads, pastries & confectionary.
How to Use
- Place the silicone mat on a baking sheet or tray, with the required design facing up. No oil, grease or release agents are necessary.
- Pipe directly onto the mat or place the product to be baked directly on the mat.
- Do not use grease.
- Lay the product to be baked or frozen directly on the silicone mat.
- Note that your recipe baking temperature may need to be adjusted according to your oven.
- The silicone mat is effective in temperatures from -40°C to 250°C
- Clean your silicone mat with a damp, soft sponge then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
- A mild detergent or soap may be used if needed.
- Note: a slight oily residue after washing is normal, as is slight discolouration.
- Strongly flavoured foods may leave a trace/scent on the silicone mat.
- Once clean and dry, store the silicone mat rolled or flat.
- Do not use scrapers or brushes to clean the silicone mat.
- Never cut on the silicone mat.
- Do not fold the silicone mat.
- Do not grease the silicone mat. It doesn't need it.
- Never use a cut or ripped silicone mat as the fibreglass mesh material could migrate into the food.
- Avoid using dishwashers, as they may cause harm to the silicone mat.
- 310 x 410mm
There are no reviews yet.
Except where specifically stated, prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK only. We welcome enquiries from elsewhere, however, and ask that in these cases you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone for onward shipping costs to other locations.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £16 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
We will inform you by e-mail or telephone at least 48 hours prior to despatch of our expected delivery date. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.