Non-Stick Reusable BBQ Liner - 2 Pack
Bake-O-Glide™ BBQ Liner is manufactured from a premium grade fiberglass fabric with a non-stick, reusable, PFOA free PTFE coating which gives the BBQ liner long life and makes it hard wearing.
The non-stick coating allows you to cook food without using oils or sprays to grease the surface. Allowing for healthier and easier cooking, without retaining odours or flavours.
Ideal for cooking meat, fish, chicken and vegetables.
Grill marks will still be visible on food cooked on the liner, giving that authentic grilled BBQ look.
Also suitable for home smokers.
Use & Care
- Clean BBQ grill before use, removing any unwanted grease from previous use
- Wash the liner with warm soapy water before first use
- After use wash in warm soapy water or dishwasher
- Do not use sharp metal utensils
- Do not use scourers or scouring powders
- Store rolled or flat, do not fold or crease
- Do not use over a direct flame
- Cook on both sides
- Do not place in direct contact with flames, burners or heating elements.
- When cooking on a charcoal / wood fired barbecue wait until the flames have reduced and the coals are white / glowing before putting the liner onto the BBQ grill.
- Cut to size with household scissors; ensure that the liner DOES NOT cover the entire surface of the BBQ. Leave enough space on the grill to allow for the hot air to circulate.
- Max. working temp. 260°C
Pack of 2
Size: 400 x 330mm
Made in UK
There are no reviews yet.
Except where specifically stated, prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK only. We welcome enquiries from elsewhere, however, and ask that in these cases you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone for onward shipping costs to other locations.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £16 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
We will inform you by e-mail or telephone at least 48 hours prior to despatch of our expected delivery date. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.