Marcato Atlas 150 Colour Pasta Machine
Atlas 150 Colour, from the Marcato Design line, is the home-made pasta machine with a young and trendy style, that combines use, functionality and design; it comes in: red, green, pink, light blue, black, blue
With all of these colours, Atlas 150 Colour will easily fit in with the décor of your kitchen.
- Machine can be used with 13 accessories, sold separately, to make new and different pasta shapes, all home-made.
- Atlas 150 Colour is equipped with a 10-position regulating knob which allows you to achieve different dough sheet thicknesses: from 4.8 mm in position num. 0, to 0.6 mm in position num. 9.
- Atlas 150 Colour comes with a clamp to secure the pasta machine to your work surface, and a useful handle with a coloured grip.
- To streamline and speed up your work, it is equipped with a bayonet fitting so that a Pastadrive motor can be quickly attached to it.
Marcato puts your health and the concept of Wellness into due account: this machine is built with anodised aluminium alloy so that no metal residues are released onto the dough.
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Atlas 150 Color||7.87 x 7.87 x 6.10in||48.50 oz|
Materials: Anodised aluminium alloy
You may also like
There are no reviews yet.
Except where specifically stated, prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK only. We welcome enquiries from elsewhere, however, and ask that in these cases you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone for onward shipping costs to other locations.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £16 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
We will inform you by e-mail or telephone at least 48 hours prior to despatch of our expected delivery date. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.