Baking Mesh Mat
Suitable for Bread, Biscuits, Pastries, etc.
- Use for baking artisan breads, baguettes, flatbreads, pastries, morning goods, biscuits, etc.
- The silicone coated mesh allows air to circulate the products and provides an even heat distribution producing a crisp base.
- Reusable Silicone Mesh which provides a non-stick surface on oven trays.
- Replacing grease proof papers and release sprays.
- Trim with household scissors if needed.
- Shake off any food into a waste bin.
- Rinse the opposite side to the one used with hot water to remove food residue.
- Gently wipe with a cloth or sponge to clean any remaining residue.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry with a kitchen towel or leave in the open air.
- A mild detergent or soap may be used if needed.
- Avoid using dishwashers, as this may cause harm to the Cooling Rack Liner.
- Once clean and dry, store rolled or flat.
- Use on both sides
- Do not use scrapers or brushes to clean the silicone mat.
- Never cut on the silicone mat.
- Do not fold the silicone mat.
- Do not grease the silicone mat. It doesn't need it.
- Avoid using dishwashers, as they may cause harm to the silicone mat.
- Working temperature -40°C to 250°C
- 400 x 300mm
There are no reviews yet.
Except where specifically stated, prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK only. We welcome enquiries from elsewhere, however, and ask that in these cases you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone for onward shipping costs to other locations.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £16 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
We will inform you by e-mail or telephone at least 48 hours prior to despatch of our expected delivery date. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.