Multigrade Pre Cut Circles
- For use in cake tins, sponge tins, frying pans & on solid top range cookers.
- Line tins & pans in seconds.
- No need to grease, reusable 100's of times.
- Reduce waste, Save Money, No more buying greaseproof/silicone paper!
- Wash before use.
- Use both sides. Store flat or rolled. Do not crease
- Maximum working temperature 260°C (500°F / Gas Mark 8).
- Wash in warm soapy water & dry.
- Dishwasher Proof.
- As with all non-stick products do not use sharp implements or scourers.
- Do not cut food on the liner.
- Bake-O-Glide™ will darken with use, but this will not affect it's performance.
- Do not place Bake-O-Glide™ directly on to elements or flames.
Except where specifically stated, prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK only. We welcome enquiries from elsewhere, however, and ask that in these cases you contact us by e-mail, letter or telephone for onward shipping costs to other locations.
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM. A premium Saturday AM (9:00 AM to noon) delivery is available, at an additional charge of £16 per delivery; if you require this service, it must be specified at the time of ordering. Evening and Sunday deliveries are not available.
We will inform you by e-mail or telephone at least 48 hours prior to despatch of our expected delivery date. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.